Saturday, December 13, 2008

let the countdown begin

So, its finally almost here, about 36 hours and 42 minutes to be exact, sort of. I still haven't packed, or even given it some thought, nor have I printed my itineraries (not necessary) or gotten a phone card to please my mother... But, what I HAVE done is eat as much Asian and Mexican food to satisfy any possible cravings of fine San Francisco cuisine while i'm across the pond. Hence why on a Saturday night i'm sitting on the sofa watching Its a Wonderful Life and not out celebrating my departure... Ill be digesting tonight's enchiladas for quite a while. The next post will be sometime on Wednesday.. Ill be in Hamburg at that time staying with my friend Kara from Westford, and have travelled 13 hours by plane, 4 hours by train, and some odd amount of minutes by German public transportation... Should be interesting...

Well, let the fun times begin....

No comments: